We listen, act, and transform...
Welcome to Güd Karma Counseling & Wellness!
Güd Karma Counseling & Wellness is a boutique-style private practice, that prides itself in providing individualized therapeutic services, aimed at meeting individuals’ unique needs. Whether it’s treating anxiety, or depression, or navigating everyday life issues, I want to help - in a way that works for YOU.
As your clinician, I offer one-on-one, confidential sessions in a safe, caring, and encouraging environment, and have specialized experience working with individuals seeking support with:
• Adjustment Disorder
• Career Counseling
• Executive Function Dysregulation
• Major Life Transitions
• Parental Stress
• Peer relationships
• Social anxiety
• Women’s issues
• Workplace stress
Additionally, I offer Coaching services, which, unlike counseling, is structured, future-based, and aimed at developing actionable strategies, generated by the client. Together we will work on:
• Clarifying and achieving personal and professional goals
• Achieving financial independence
• Achieving work/life balance
• College/career exploration
I lean towards utilizing evidence-based treatments, humor and a natural conversational style to explore unfilled needs and potential, to help you achieve meaningful life goals including alleviating low mood/depression; overcoming worry/fear/anxiety; healing from past wounds; managing stress; building confidence and optimism; improving communication; and breaking bad habits.
WHY GÜD KARMA?
A boutique-style approach provides you with many advantages:
• Complete confidentiality, flexibility and decision-making regarding your treatment
• Eliminates the need for a diagnostic mental health label to become part of your permanent medical record
• Superbill provided monthly for you to file an out-of-network claim with your insurance provider for reimbursement of out-of-pocket fees
• A smaller caseload allows me to spend additional time outside of sessions supporting you and providing you individualized resources
• Increased accessibility between sessions. I respond to phone calls and emails quickly and can provide appointments for emergency sessions when needed
THE THERAPEUTIC RELATIONSHIP
I understand and value the impact that the therapeutic relationship has on your overall success. And recognize the importance for you to work with someone who views you for who you are in a compassionate and non-judgmental way – someone who can help you get to where you want to be.
To better understand how we can work together, I encourage you to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation, by using the Request Appointment tool.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to connecting with you.
Have a beautiful day!
Grisell Vazquez, M.S., NCC™
Registered Mental Health Counselor Intern IMH23529